I am now back at work, and slowly does my mind seem to focus again, to clear away the fog of being away for so long. I try to pick up my daily good habits, though it is difficult, very difficult.
I do play a lot of games, mostly Hearthstone, Clash Royale, and Brawl Stars. I have gotten back into playing id's Rage, which picks up once you get past all the racing you have to do. I still marvel at the detail that went into making the characters look right, somewhere above the uncanny valley. I also reinstalled Diablo 3, but after a couple hours I think Grim Dawn was just a lot more fun, albeit more gruesome.
Shows! I've watched a few:
- RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8. I had my doubts but this is a highly entertaining, very creative show.
- Better Call Saul Season 2. Excellent writing, possibly better than Breaking Bad.
- Jessica Jones. I like that it's about strategy. mind-games and wit and not (generally) about physical force.
- Chewing Gum. Fun while it lasts.
- The Last Kingdom. Another surprise hit. Starts off with you rolling your eyes at Uhtred's antics but he does grow with the show, which itself gets quickly better and better. Addictive.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Super fun, full of quality laughs that you'd expect from the people that made 30 Rock. Titus is superb.