QWOP

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present Exhibit A: QWOP. Proof that Hwan does not need a fancy schmancy computer in order to be amused and entertained for hours on end. No, he only needs a game with simple mechanics and a steep learning curve. HDR, fillrates? Pfeh, a Jedi craves not these things! Seriously though, that QWOP game is hella fun. I guess it's the combination of the hilarious animation and the thrill of actually getting the dude to run, once you figure out the control scheme. Getting the beginning movements correct is crucial, as this initial forward momentum is what seeds the rest. Then you need to get into a rhythm, adjusting it for missteps and other randomness, incrementally increasing the size of your strides to match your speed. After a while you start to naturally press the right keys, without even thinking about which finger is pressing what key when. Oh, it's definitely tough in the beginning oh my yes.

Montreal is where I went this past weekend. Cold it was, and a new winter jacket I have returned with. I ate well. I realized that my iTunes collection needs to be dramatically overhauled. Oh that it should be so easy.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo