for lucky best wash

What? It's been a week since my last post, and.. I don't have news. Oh no wait, I DID get one of those fancy Japanese toilet seats, the kind that washes your nether regions with warm water. Yup, while you barbarians are still scratching your poop-encrusted asses with paper I'll be enjoying a lovely butt shower, as well as a heated seat. The installation was, in theory, easy, but in practice a bit of an ordeal, mostly due to a) the seat not fitting my target toilet after I'd taken it apart (damn your bold look, Kohler!), and then b) the difficulty in changing the nozzle of the other toilet, as it's partially blocked by a storage closet.

I had thought about getting one of these seats years back, when I first heard about them but the price put me off and I eventually forgot about it. Very recently, I saw an article in the New York Times (Wet Wipes Box Says Flush. New York’s Sewer System Says Don’t) saying that "flushable" wipes aren't flushable at all (in that they don't break up in water), and are clogging sewers all over the world! So yeah, this bidet is my switching away from using wipes in the bathroom. Funny to come around like that.

What else. I might be doing my karate brown belt test as early as August, depending primarily on my stamina. So I have to ratchet up my exercise routine, which admittedly has lagged since finishing my blue belt test. And speaking of health, I've been cutting down on my meat intake. Not that I ate a lot before, but this year has really seen me shy away from beef and pork. The more I think about it, the more sense going vegetarian becomes (or pescatarian, whatever). Not only from an animal-suffering standpoint, but also an environmental one.


Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo