Helping tourists, watching backgammon

Today a family of tourists asked me where they could find a Chinese buffet. I gave them directions to Chinatown, but I fear that they will not find what they were looking for. I almost turned back to let them know that Indian buffet was far more popular in Toronto's downtown. Should I be worried about their culinary welfare? Even now I hope they found gastronomic satisfaction, if only so that they don't curse that squinty-eyed, long-haired guy with a bicycle on his shoulder. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure they asked me because of my squinty-ness.

I spent most of the evening playing and watching backgammon. I still derive great pleasure (both auditory and tactile) from the manipulation of the cup, dice and checkers. Perhaps I should get into the habit of playing with the fellows at work, though I would like to raise my game a few notches.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo