The Sarah Silverman Dreamme

I was walking home and fiddling with my iPhone when it slipped out of my hands and bounced into a storm grate. Scrambling on the floor I tried in vain to squeeze an arm through. I continued home distraught when I ran into Sarah Silverman. I don't actually recall sleeping with her but it may have happened, I'm not sure. There was another girl in the dream, in another setting, unnamed and faceless now, a sidenote in my imagination. I do remember coming back the next day to the grate and prying it open. I lowered myself gingerly into the water and lifted my iPhone out, shaking off the excess water. I don't look at it, for fear of what I might see. I've grown rather accustomed to it. Outside of the iPod functionality I primarily use it for its WiFi though I have been more active with taking pictures and posting them to twitter.

Speaking of which, I'm finding it very difficult to come up with material for hwan.com these days. It's just that there's not much to talk about, especially since I'm already diluting all Hwan-related news on either twitter or facebook. Or even tumblr. Well let's see. I got accepted to volunteer as a counsellor to Camp Ooch, which was surprising. I do worry that they accepted me only because they need more males at the camp. Being accepted also means filling out a bunch of paperwork and getting my Bronze Cross and First Aid certification. I haven't swam since.. uh, my trip to Florida? Is that right? Ughhhhhhh. Oh well, drowning isn't such an indignant way to die, is it?

Figures -- the first Jay game I watch this season has them down 10-2. Make that 11-2, Kansas City.

OH right.. I have begun the (mental) process of buying a home. Condo or house? Haven't decided. I have a little bit of money saved up and everyone seems to think I should get something. Ideally a condo close to downtown and walking distance groceries. A house would be nice but I doubt that I could find anything nice and in my price range. But yeah, I'm aiming for downtown or around that area, with where I am now (Roncesvalles) being at the far edge of my perimeter.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo