Yo

So yeah, I continue to float and bob along with the tides of 2023.

The initial shocks and surprises of owning and maintaining a house have mostly dimmed themselves into the background, a hum that periodically bumps into shape, sometimes scary, sometimes less so. I am hopeful for a more relaxed December.

Sora is growing so fast, it’s really true what they say. I do miss her being a little peanut but I’m routinely amazed by her development. And as she gets bigger I find watching over her a lot less draining, a lot more interactive.

I’ve started watching a lot of chess and thinking about chess. I’m still quite terrible, laughably terrible. I am curious to know if I can get Sora into it.

I played and loved Lies of P, definitely my favourite game this year. Diablo 4 was disappointing and Starfield was just so tedious and dead. I am currently really into Sekiro, a game I’d always wanted to try. I do wonder how many more years I can play these flicky-reaction games.

Speaking of years, my eyes are totally bad!! This last year has been particularly hard on them. Maybe I need to give up looking at screens, my video days behind me.

How about that genocide in the Middle East?? Awful. Really makes plain what our “democracy” is worth.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough