a quickie about getting ready for the retreat

Just another six days until I leave for Barrie and Vipassana. I decided, perhaps rashly, that I would stop my coffee consumption today. I got through work well enough but my ride home was filled with unease and mild headaches. I seem to be paying quite a bit now, but that could be the orange Mr. Clean fumes as I am trying to tidy my place up before leaving. I also got rid of a rug that I suspect was responsible for the vast majority of the dust in my apartment. Whoo craigslist!

Anyway! Six more days. I bought a couple cushions for meditating on, a travel alarm clock and some clothes (but I may get more). They say to bring mosquito repellent and a water bottle, which I think I'll get tomorrow from MEC. I do worry that I'll forget much of my Korean, and how much my body will atrophy without exercise.

Oh gosh this was a bad idea. This journal entry, I mean. a) I don't have any news, and b) I am bushed. Time to shutdown.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo