encountered The Belgariad

Huh, I saw another person reading one of the Belgariad books today, this time on the 504 streetcar. Seeing it really brought to mind how I loved that series, way way back when. Right now I'm actually reading The Fellowship of The Ring again, though I can't recall when I previously read it. No wait, I know exactly when it was -- when I was brushing up for the Peter Jackson movies! Oh me.

I've been fiddling a bit with the Luxury hwan.com theme. Unfortunately it makes this page look ugly if you don't have ClearType (or the equivalent) running on your machine. If it's too awful please let me know and I'll change it back or something.

I did a whole slew of sit-ups on my carpet and now I have a blister on my tailbone. Seriously, what is up with that??

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo