lazy Sunday

Today I put a couple hours into Ziggurat, the board game my friend and I came up with earlier this year. But mostly I played GTA V and slept, not getting much in the name of chores done. Indeed this entire weekend has revolved around playing video games and procrastinating. I did get to hang out with a couple friends, so that's something.

Went to Malabar Saturday, a madhouse of people hunting for costumes. Not for me though, nay, I think I've had quite enough of putting effort into Hallowe'en. I suppose that's a decision made for me by the company I keep, which in turn is shaped by my age.

So yeah, GTA V. I bought a used PS3 off of Dave, and played (and finished) The Last Of Us, a survival-horror game. I quite enjoyed it, impressed by the story, graphics, voice acting, atmosphere, maps: One of the best games I've had the pleasure of playing, and certainly it set my console gaming bar quite high. Without a doubt GTA V is up there, with a dauntingly large world to muck about in; mindbogglingly detailed, with a wide assortment of vehicles, characters and activities to give a fairly immersive experience. I just recently unlocked the third character, a psychopathic individual with whom playing I find slightly upsetting, even for a game mostly about killing and stealing and getting away with it.

Fall has finally cast her gaze upon us, with rain in the forecast for the coming week. Myself I find I nurse a sneeze and runny nose, irritating me regularly throughout the day. Lack of sleep? Allergies? Being alive is wonderful and all but these little things do take away from the experience!


Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo