sore throat, a night in KW

Sick with a strange flu-like malaise. I was up at 4 AM, my throat a channel of broken glass. Slept most of the day away. Am somewhat better now, but still out of sorts with grogginess. I did go for a bike ride, the weather being excellent for that.

I went to KW to hang out with Growli this past long weekend. Played hours of Rainbow Six Vegas 2, which is a lot of fun for two people working cooperatively. I still find 1st-person shooters on consoles a claustrophobic experience, like driving a very slow vehicle. The storming of rooms and setting up zones was otherwise quite rewarding.

We also went to Phil's Grandson on Sunday night, which I'm pretty sure is the very last time I ever go down there, that dank, sewer-like club. Ever foreboding, ever unrewarding.

Oh hey, did you get a chance to try Google's new Chrome browser? It's neat how they can just throw together a bunch of different engines and make something fairly decent. I would make it my primary browser if not for Firefox's extensions (AdBlock Plus, Firebug, NoScript, Google Preview) and search engine bar. If you're not addicted to Firefox extensions like myself, it is definitely worth a spin. Excellent performance, clean interface.

What else... oh, I saw that new Ben Stiller movie, Tropic Thunder. Eh, it was alright. I laughed plenty, sure. Some great lines, but I think I prefer Pineapple Express.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo