Toronto the Good

Tuesday after a few beers at the Wellington I found myself once again in the Distillery district, this time for Toronto the Good, some kind of architects party or some such thing. I was mostly there for the drinks and company, and soon found myself smiling like a fool and just nodding along. Yeah. And I did it all over again last night! That is, after work I had drinks with co-workers for several hours, leaving me less than rested today.

Thankfully, the American holiday has lightened our work load significantly. I am practically caught up in all my tasks! Well, as much as one can be in support, forever answering an unending fountain of questions, sometimes a trickle, oftimes a deluge. It was nice to have some free time for once, which I used mostly to play go or backgammon.

This Sunday is Ride for Heart! I'm hoping the weather is dry. It does rather seem that the weather office is having less and less success when it comes to rain predictions this year. Global warming? Or just my imagination? Does anyone keep a record of the weather office's range of success and failure?

Speaking of success, I think we may have a winner with that new all-you-can-eat sushi place on Queen, just west of Spadina. I forget the name, but it's only $11 for their lunch menu Monday through Thursday, which is a pretty hot deal. The interior of the place is quite the swankfest as well. I particularly enjoyed their handrolls with delightfully brittle nori, and their spicy salmon rolls.

On the other hand, I do seem to be getting REALLY good at growing a round belly.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo