Battlestar Galactica, Toronto Alternative Fashion Week

A relatively quiet Sunday. I slept in until noon, which was an hour too late to save myself on UrbanDead. Yes I still play -- I get a kick out of attempting to reach a high experience level. Sigh.. it's not easy being human.

Bought season 3 of The Office, so I'm back on that train for a little while. Oh, I also caught up with season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. Whoo what an ending! I am however so ready for them to finish the show. If they dare go on for a 5th season I may just give up on them in disgust.

Oh, and after much self-debate and reflection, I picked up a Starcraft "Battle Chest", a whole kit and kaboodle package so that I can play on-line. And I must say that already, after only a handful of games, my game has improved considerably. Still, I must be careful not to let myself become immersed in late-night videogames yet again. Time, I have so precious little of it, not nearly enough it seems to do everything I want. How cruel is that?

One thing I did get to do was attend this year's FAT, otherwise known as Toronto Alternative Fashion Week. A friend's girlfriend had her show on one of the nights, and it was fun to crowd around the catwalk and gawk and clap at the models, decked out as they were. Oh, you can see some of the photos on facebook: Photos from babu et moi. Maybe next time I'll bring my camera.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo