Blue Jays, sports fan pranks/ideas

Watched the Jays game. I also caught their home opener, which led me to believe that they had reverted to their older uniforms for good. I thought they looked great, better than those silly ones they have now. Also, is it not weird that the YTV logo looks the same as the Blue Jays logo?

We had One of a Kind Pasta for lunch last Friday where someone was saying that we, as an office, should go to a few Jays' games this summer. I think it would be fun, if you get a field-level seat, to bring a bunch of bottles and build a bottle pyramid. You stand there holding the top bottle as if about to place it, waiting for that golden moment. I can totally envision the sports announcer's surprise in seeing a foul ball crash into the bottles, my face awry in mock dismay. Instant sports highlight OF THE YEAR!

Along those lines of thought, I was also thinking that, well, you know those dunking tanks where people throw balls at a target and when one hits a person sitting precariously above the tank falls in? I think it would be a much better game if the dunkee is frantically eating a full course steak dinner. See, they try to eat as much of the steak as they can while people are throwing balls. Of course that water would get pretty gross with all the steak, mashed potatoes, greens and wine. Still, I think it'd be a hit.

I change my toothbrush pretty often, and so I have a pile of previously-used toothbrushes as I am loath to throw them out. I will let you know how my toothbrushes + tape = scrubber works.

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo