TTC strike ends, Harold and Kumar again, The Office (US), Olympics

Another TTC strike has come and gone. Me, I blame the union. Am I right in doing this? Not sure, not at all sure but it seems right. It really angers me to think of all of the wasted time and money that goes on with Toronto's public transportation and its traffic situation in general. We need a traffic hero in this city! I suppose I should be glad that Toronto's worries are not of a criminal nature, but still. Will no-one step up and make Toronto the modern city it needs to be?

Busy Saturday, really. After driving to the airport to drop someone off, I had my Korean lesson, watched some TFC soccer, saw the new Harold and Kumar film, went to the Keg and had drinks in a hotel bar. Oh, the movie was just ok. I laughed but not as frequently as with the first film. Too many lulls detracted from the hilarity. Also, I was unable to procure myself a soft pretzel, which I'd had been craving for a while. In hindsight, I think that Wetzel's was closed due to the TTC strike! Blast those unions!

Nearly finished with those season 3 DVDs of The Office, just going through the bonus features now. Listening to the commentaries is entertaining, but it does rather feel like I spent the day laughing with imaginary friends. Which I guess is better than not laughing with them.

Holy jim-jaminy, is it true that the Olympic torch is going through North Korea? Words fail me, they truly do. Is there anyone left who doesn't believe that the Olympics is some kind of sham-circus? I will no longer speak about them as a sport, and will not watch any coverage. I refuse!

Comments

Hotness

Enter Whitby

Peterborough

Yo